Tjoapack US Offers Blister Packaging with the following specifications:
- Large and small formats
- Run size flexibility
- Unit dose packaging
- Various lidding materials, preprinted foil an option
- Multiple product fill
- Stability batches
- Heat sealed or Cold formed
- Child resistant or Compliance Unit-dose designed
- Heat sealed cards can include dosage instructions, patient record keeping, coupons and reply cards
- Low relative humidty packaging suite
Why Use Blister Packaging?
- Blister packs are a preferred method of drug packaging because they protect products from moisture and gas ensuring a long shelf life. Product stability is difficult to achieve in high temperature and humidity environments. Blistering materials can help with temperature fluctuations that can occur during shipping.
- Each dose is hermetically sealed in its own single protective cavity, individual tablets or capsules have protection right up to ingestion.
- Blister pack medication answers the need for daily or weekly prescription dosages and can be beneficial in countries where patients are not used to self-administering their medication.
- Blister medicine packaging helps patients with easy to read and follow instructions (usually on their heat-sealed enclosure packets) which encourages patient adherence through measured dosing in a way that bottled product cannot.
- Blister packs are easy to use for seniors who can pop out the pill they need, but they can easily be made child-resistant.
- Blister packaging is easily portable.
- For OTC products, blister packaging can be highly colorful and impactful