Start of our folding carton operation. Today about 40% of the cartons we produce are for the pharmaceutical segment.
Jacob Lederer became President of Carton Service, leading to three generations of family leadership.
1972 Robert Lederer became President.
1973 Purchased first offset printing press.
1979 Established offset platemaking on-sight.
1993 Created contract packaging division – Packaging Insights.
1995 Packaging operations expanded from Shelby, OH facility to a new facility in Norris, TN.
1998 Added 80,000 square feet of pharmaceutical packaging space to TN facility for dedicated pharmaceutical operations
- 2001 Reid Lederer became President.
- 2009 The pharmaceutical division was renamed Pharma Packaging Solutions.
- 2015 Moved to a larger, state-of-the-art facility for pharmaceutical packaging in Clinton, TN.
- 2016 Added new low-humidity primary packaging suite.
- 2017 Added new secondary packaging lines and serialization and aggregation equipment.
- 2018 Added DEA Storage Vault for Schedule II Drugs
2020 Celebrating 25 years of providing Pharmaceutical Packaging Expertise.